2020 SaskFlax Board Elections:
The Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission (SaskFlax) nomination for directors is open.
Nominations will close at 12pm (CST) on Monday, August 31, 2020.
There are three Board positions open. The positions start in 2021 after the Annual General Meeting in January.
All registered producers of flax are elgible to run for the board.
- To be nominated you need to fill out and return the nomination form. The three flax growers nominating the nominee must also be registered flax growers.
- If your flax is not sold under your individual name you also need to fill out the Designated Representative Certificate.
By fax: 306-975-6850
As a SaskFlax board member the responsibilities include:
- Approximately eight Board meetings per year
- Conference calls as required
- Typical time commitment of a Director ranges from 21 to 53 days depending on the Director’s involvement in other committees
- Terms are for four years, with the possibility of being re-elected twice, for a maximum of three consecutive full terms
For more information contact Wayne Thompson, Executive Director at 306-664-1901 or email@example.com