August 31, 2022 Executive Director Position Search
Executive Director and President
The Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission and Flax Council of Canada are seeking a person to provide management for the two organizations located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. As the Executive Director of the Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission and President of the Flax Council of Canada the successful person would provide day-to-day management of operations. The person would:
- Have an understanding of both the flax industry and oilseed sector.
- Have experience with governance and the ability to work with a board of directors.
- Be knowledgeable about financial reporting.
- Have a broad understanding of agricultural research.
- Be knowledgeable about agricultural policy.
- Have experience with market development and market access.
- Have communications experience with producer, government (provincial and federal) and corporate members.
- Have experience with managing staff.
- Be familiar with day-to-day operation of an organization.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Deadline for applications is October 21, 2022 at 12 noon, Central Standard Time.
A cover letter and resume may be submitted to email@example.com